Monday, July 10, 2017

In Which Tryph Celebrates an anniversary of sorts...

Dearest Matthew... my dear dear sweet Mojo.

It's been a very long time since I wrote to you.  Years I think... but it's not often that a day goes by without me thinking about you.... when I'm not grateful for you... where I don't hear the words you never actually said (but wrote) to me.

It's hard to believe that only 7 years have passed since we last corresponded.  Seven years where I've built myself up, crumbled and built myself up again.

7 years wherein I know I was never alone... you were always there cheering me on from the side lines.

You know... I can't go out in rain without thinking about you?

Anyhow... there's so much that I want to say that I'm overwhelmed to the point of being completely inarticulate.  I don't know what to say because I want to say it all.

So instead of a long letter explaining things that you've watched over already... I'll just raise a glass to you.  The man who saved me in so many ways.

Without you I don't think I'd be in the glorious city I'm living in now... I don't think I'd finally be becoming the woman I think you always knew I was.  Thank you Matthew Mojo.  And thank you for these words.  Whenever it gets too dark.... I just repeat them to myself... <3 p="">
Love always,

Tryph (aka, Shana-Marie)

No comments: