Saturday, February 28, 2015

In Which Tryph audits her tshrits

Last time I counted, I had somewhere in the ballpark of 70 tshirts... since this time I've gotten another dozen or so (give or take).  Anyhow, I'm somewhere near 100 shirts and this number keeps growing.

Now, it's very difficult to ensure that all of these shirts get worn equally, and they won't ever... since there are some I defintely prefer to others (honestly, I'm not a Call of Duty fan, so the likelihood of wearing that one is slim) so I do an annual audit of sorts.

In short, I wear every single one of my shirts and cannot re-wear any of them until I've gone through the lot of them.  This allows me to re familiarize myself with shirts I haven't seen in a while, and get an overall idea of their state.  Sometimes I find stains, or holes or that a shirt has outgrown me (I've still got a couple XLs kicking around)... but most of all it shows me what fandoms I've got and reminds me what's missing.

There are a lot of holes in the fandoms I love in my shirts.  I've got zombies covered, a nod to DnD, so much Doctor Who and even a few shirts dedicated to my love of math... but there are so so many gaps.  So here's the list of what's missing

  • LOTR/The Hobbit
  • Marvel.  All of it.  
  • Hawkeye (yeah yeah, Marvel but he deserves his own thing)
  • Batman
  • Scott Pilgrim
  • Joss Whedon (again, all of it)
  • Mass Effect
  • Supernatural
  • Harry Potter
  • Sherlock
  • Star Trek (LLAP *heartbreak*)
  • Game of Thrones
  • Ninja's (I had nothing to celebrate Ninja day)
  • Pirates (though maybe this needs to be something costumey)
  • Assasins creed
  • Beetleguice 
  • Breaking bad
  • Coffee
  • Zelda/Mario/Nintendo 
  • Alien
  • DeathNote
  • omg I'm drawing a blank... 
Anyhow... I need more shirts.  

No comments: