Tuesday, December 31, 2013

In which tryph isn't looking forward to 2014

Lets be blunt here, and more than a little self piteous

2013 broke me.

2012 wasn't a walk in the park, but 2013 broke me.

It broke me to the point where last night... last night was a truly dark night.  I don't honestly know where I'd be if my man hadn't come over.

I'm just so fucking tired of everything.

This year... there have only been a handful of days that I haven't cried myself to sleep... and the dark... the dark is close to overwhelming me.  It's all I can do to keep breathing these days.

And breathing is all I plan to do in 2014.  I made a promise (an extremely cruel and unfair promise to have extracted), and I keep my promises.  I will breathe.  But that's it.  I've given up on the idea that things could ever possibly be better.  Better is a thing of fiction for someone like me.

No comments: