Sunday, November 24, 2013

In Which Tryph can't write to save her life

There are two, maybe three blog posts that I've got rattling around my cluttered head right now.  

One involves gay marriage, one is about casual racism and one is about how I feel that the world should be secular, until it isn't.  All these ideas that (I think) are really great... but I just can't seem to get my head to make the words flow.  

I've tried to write all of these entries a few times... some tonight even.  I just can't make the words work... I can't make sense of the ideas in my head.  At least sense enough to put them down on digital paper for people to read.  

So instead of getting me ranting about things that will likely lose me friends in the long run... you get me complaining about not being able to write.  

I'm gonna go back to snuggling and watching Doctor Who now (watched Day of The Doctor twice now)

No comments: