Monday, May 27, 2013

In which Tryph thinks people are stupid.

I really do.  Far too often we base our own worth upon what we perceive others to have.

It's as if we expect to get the same from the world, and if we don't, then "it's all pointless" or some other annoying bullshit like that.

I'm honestly just sick of the pity parties because "so and so got something cooler than I have and now I think my life is a waste".  Seriously, just shut the fuck up right now.  If you're actually jealous of someone who has lost everything once, come close to losing everything again, and has needed to be bailed out by friends and family several times in the last decade.... maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

But we live in this disgusting culture where so many people focus on what they don't have instead of what they do have.  Count your blessings bitches, don't count your wants, desires, or expectations.

And if you'd prefer to do the latter, well fuck off and leave me out of it.  I'll kick your ass, or ask you things like "why does it matter what so and so has?" or "what difference does it make to YOU that THEY'RE getting married before you?" Or say something like "oh boohoo, go throw your pity party somewhere that isn't my fucking room and leave me alone"

/end rant

Signed
Bitchy Bunny

No comments: