Thursday, April 26, 2012

In Which Tryph says "Hi there!"


I don't promise to update this every day.
I don't promise I'll update this at all.
All I promise is to start writing again.

And by writing I mean creatively.  And well, ranty blog style... for now though, a poem I wrote this afternoon as I opted to kill some time before my ridiculous half day of work.

Good Bye Ghost

Tell me how to say good bye to a ghost
Show me how to let go of what meant most
My heart is still breaking
My soul is still aching
I pray for it all to end

Tell me hwo to say good bye to sweet love
Show me how to forsake the stars above
Your mind is still thinking 
The sky is still twinkling
I’m searching for words to send

Tell me how to say good bye to your heart
Show me how to find the place I should start
I am feeling so lost
I am paying the cost
I will not break when I bend

Tell me how to say good bye to a ghost
Show me how so I don’t have to coast
In this only you lose
In this I only bruise
I’m stronger than you my friend.  

No comments: