Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In which tryph takes it one day at a time

I'm making plans and I'm moving forward.

I can't slide back. I just can't.

TeX offered to let me move back in. Said that he missed me and he was sorry for all the mean hurtful things he said to me.

blah blah blah

It's the same old song and dance really.

Last February it was bad like this. He tried kicking me out almost nightly. He'd get drunk and call me names and throw things at me... then sober up in the morning and apologize. I gave in that time... and it broke me completely.

And in the last 6 weeks alone, he's told me to get out of our house 3 times. This last time was the last time. I can't keep on with the cycle of misery that I've been in. 2 weeks of building a friendship with him.... and then a day to fuck it all up with insane jealous ranting.

I believed him when he said he was okay. I believed him when he said he was over it. I belived in him.

And now... now he's begging me to come back to his house. Promises that things can go back to what they were before he lost his mind.

It's a promise I've heard 2 other times in the last 6 weeks. It's a promise that has been broken 2 other times in the last 6 weeks. It's a promise that's always broken.

I'm tired of broken promises. I'm tired of never knowing what mood he's going to be in, and feeling like I have to walk on eggshells all the time. I'm tired of it all.

I'm moving on.

No comments: