Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear twitter

I'm writing this to you dear twitter simply to explain where I've been, and to let you know that it's not personal.

You see, my life has gone to hell in a handbasket. Granted it's a cute little loligoth handbasket, but it's hell all the same.

This isn't all bad. Honestly more positive is coming from these events than negative, but still...

I just haven't been myself.

Ive been broody and dark. Overwhelmingly negative and depressed.

I realized that 1 out of every 3 or 4 tweets was one complaint or another... And while I deal with what I'm going through that's entirely understandable... I just don't want to be that girl.

So until I'm not her I'm avoiding you dear sweet twitter. I promise it's not forever, just for now, and when I come back I'll be my happier more positive self.

1 comment:

Arwen said...

You are missed by me.