Monday, March 7, 2011

in which Tryph considers getting under someone else...

they say that the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

I always thought this was a terrible idea, but I'm actually seeing some merits to it these days.

You see, TeX has decided that he is going to apply the legal definition of adultry to the fact that I was cheating on him. And since my flesh never met YAE's flesh, he declares that cheating has never happened and will not divorce me.

I want nothing more to have this horror show known as my marriage to be ended. I want it fucking OVER. NOW.

Now the original idea behind this is because I wanted to marry YAE. The idea of signing his second name as my own... of the world knowing that he was mine and I his... was the only thing I wanted. Though, when YAE was still BBFE.... I was prepared to have to wait the year before this would happen. As much as I wanted to marry him right away, I was ready to wait.

Now that he isn't BBFE and he's YAE...

I'm not content to wait. I just want TeX to TRULY be TeX.

So I'm now considering whether or not I can whore it up a little bit, and find someone who will defile me so TeX has no excuse to not divorce me as he promised he would. I hate the idea of being tied to him, and even though I no longer plan to get married any time soon... I want it done now.

3 comments:

eva said...

Can he legally refuse to divorce you?? You asking for a divorce should be a good enough reason for him to divorce you...

Tryphyna said...

Yes and no. If he doesn't divorce me, I have to wait a year, but at that point he has no choice. I just dont want to wait the year.

eva said...

It would be super childish of him to refuse it, I hope he gets to his senses so that you don't have to wait. It's not in his benefit to drag out the misery and suffering either!!!