Friday, November 12, 2010

In which Tryph wants to know...

Could you watch someone you once cared about deeply tear themselves apart?

Someone you're always going to be connected to, no matter what. Someone who's demise will bring entire worlds down. Someone who's pain resonates more than they are aware.

Ugh, this is one of those situations where I feel like I'm going mad. I know what I *should* do. Which directly conflicts with what I reasonably *can* do.

I was challenged earlier this week regarding why I haven't put the details of my current drama online. Simply put, things are unresolved as of now, and I hadn't wanted to talk about it until everything was said and done. This is still my stance on this subject.

I have a habit of being a tad wishywashy on things like this. I've started down this path several times in the past, but never followed it through. Granted I didn't have the same emotional clarity, strength, friends, or motivation before.

the events of the last week... well they've brought me to a place where I worry that I'm simply being a selfish bitch. Where I worry if I'm simply choosing ME over everyone else.

I've got to figure out how to snap the fuck out of this. I can't keep dishonoring Mojo like this. He'd kick my ass if he could.

(sorry... I've been dealing with this shit this week so I haven't been writing at ALL)

No comments: