Friday, November 5, 2010

In which Tryph has slutty stockings

Honestly, I don't have many pairs that I'd classify as SLUTTY.

I have a couple pairs of fishnets, and have designs on getting a proper garter belt, but beyond that, most of my stockings are fairly vanilla. But I started what began as a joke and seems to have spiraled into project.

At least until I run out of socks and stockings, I'll be taking pictures of the things that cover my legs. (or in the cases when I put things that would normally cover my legs on my arms, I'll take pix of those... this happens fairly often to be honest)

So yeah... that's where I'm at. Anyone who wants to send me slutty stockings, legwarmers, or socks feel free. I'll keep this going as long as I can.

And they mayhem can be found on failbook... by following THIS LINK

No comments: