Tuesday, November 30, 2010

In which life moves fast in tryphville

So I've been busy. So busy that I've not only neglected the blog, bit I gave up on writing my nano novel. I will come back to the novel later and I'm already working on ressurcting the blog.

Anyhow, life moves fast.

I took a job in a call center 4 months ago knowing full well that I'd be moving into a QA role once there were enough people to QA. Last month I moved into that role. And since then my hours have changed, my pay scale has changed and being salaried is imminent.

On the life front... I'm still keeping quiet, but I have to tell you, it's nightmare hard to not tell you all the wonderful things in my life.

I'm happier than I have ever been. I smile all the time, I giggle and I cry happy tears. I've got so much joy that I think I might burst. And I promise I'll tell you all... Soon I think. Or at least sooner rather than later. In the meantime just know that I'm the happiest bunny ever.

So that's that.

Less than three ya all!

No comments: