Friday, October 22, 2010

in which Tryph talks sexy tech


So Faithful Readers, you know me and my aversion to being like anyone else.

It's not so much that I want to stand out in a crowd, it's more that I just want to be ME. Years and years were wasted on being afraid that I was too different from everyone else. I remember being 8, and having this dress that I LOVED and wanted to wear to school but never ever did because I was afraid I'd get made fun of.

Anyhow, if I felt comfortable dressing like everyone else, it'd be one thing, but I don't feel like ME.

So... I haven't talked about it much on the blog yet, but I got an iPhone a few weeks back and I rather love her. I've named her Cherry for a few reasons. If you ask me nicely I'll tell you, but I'd love to hear your guesses :D

One of the first things I did after getting her, was find a case to protect her. I'm rather protective of my tech. I rather love my devices like they were children. Not as much AS my actual child... but you get the point.

And I was met with... not quite failure... but I couldn't find a case that I liked. Nothing was quite ME enough for me to want.

I blame Kyle Cassidy for my desire to have an entirely original case for my iPhone. something as completely unique as I am. You see, he has the COOLEST case ever. (seen here) It's just so perfectly Kyle that I don't think anyone else could have a case EXACTLY like that. Anyhow, I want a super original awesome case.

And I wasn't able to find what I was looking for. So I wound up getting the pinkish/purplish case featured in that photo... it's unique enough... for now. I really just wish I had an epic phone case that people wanted to beat me up over.

*grin*

1 comment:

eva said...

Hah, SO pretty!