Friday, October 8, 2010

In which Tryph misses something

Day 28 – Something that you miss


I got a new phone last week, and I love it.

And don't get me wrong, I love Cherry (the new phone) and I've come to like the kool-aid I've gone and drank. It's been a useful acquisition.

That said, I miss Frankie. I miss the way he sounded, the way he felt, and his silly little blinking light. He was perfect. He used to fit into my bra just the right way, and Cherry, she's just a little.. awkward when I try stashing her in there.

and very shortly, I'll be missing my Zen. I love my zen. Zennie and I have gone through a lot together, and now, she's going to be handed over to the manthing to take over, because he's got no mp3 player.

so I'm handing over both my frankie and my zennie to the man who destroys each and every portable electronic he's ever come in contact with.

hold me.

No comments: