Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In Which Tryph wakes up

Day 20 – Your morning routine

My average routine is rather changeable, but one way another it tends to follow this path.

Throughout the week... I wake up to the sound of Frankie's alarm. He stays under my pillow when I sleep. The first thing I do is check my email, and a quick skim of twitter. I figure if I've gotta get the phone out to shut the alarm off... why not check stuff, right?

Then I stumble down the stairs (passed the coffee) to the dungeon with the computers. I fire one or both of them up. Make sure MSN loads up, and read the wall of text that shows up there.
*grin*

Stumble up stairs, get coffee.

Wake boychild up, get his lunch made, make sure he eats and brushes teeth.

send boychild to school

debate being productive, or going back to sleep. This is honestly 50/50. Depends on the day. Lately I've been sleeping, but I'm fighting a cold. The second of the season to be honest. Hate colds.

Either wake up again, or realize that I don't have much time before I have to leave. Guzzle more coffee, shower, dress apply make up and run from the house shortly after Noon.

On the weekends, it's generally less hectic, and involves more whining about people bringing me coffee.

So yeah, that's my AM time.

No comments: