Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In which Tryph struggles with this one

Day 15 – Something You Love About Yourself


This one is very hard for me to write because historically I've not liked anything about myself. In fact I generally dislike myself overall.

I could take the easy way out, and just give you the list of things a dear friend said they liked about me. but that would be cheating, and I'm not prepared to cheat.
So, first thing first. I am the kind of person who looks for the tarnish. I will try to refrain from talking about the tarnish, because there is a lot of tarnish.

ANYHOW....

I like the fact that I can find a way to relate with most everyone and tend to be engaging and open.

I'm a friendly and gregarious person, and I do make every effort to reach out to and pull the best parts of people out of themselves so they can see it and embrace it. People can talk to me, and I refuse to judge them.

People can talk to me, and complete strangers seem to feel comfortable telling me things they'd never tell anyone.

I suppose I like that about myself.

No comments: