Monday, September 27, 2010

In which Tryph regrets

Day 19 – Something you regret

I've covered regret at length before, and I don't want to cover THAT idea again.

And realistically, what I'm about to blog about isn't so much of a regret, because it's part of the path that brought me here, and I wouldn't be who I am... or found who I am....

Anyhow...

I regret that it's taken me so long to get to where I am.

I'm finally in a position where I feel like I can heal, let go of a lot of hurt and move on. Where I feel comfortable in my own skin, and like I don't need to be anyone else. I don't need to make anyone else happy.

It's taken me 10 years to get here, and I wish I had managed to figure this stuff out a long time ago.

That said, I know if I had figured it out before, I wouldn't have the great friends I have now.

so it's not so much of a regret.... but at the same time it is.

No comments: