Thursday, September 30, 2010

In which Tryph is upset

Day 22 – Something that upsets you

I figured this would be a good place to talk about pet peeves.

NUMBER 1 - I hate to be touched. I have some pretty serious personal space issues, and for the most part I can function as a human even when being touched. Hell, I'll even welcome hugs from people I know/care about. But if you want to piss me off, no matter WHO you are... simply tap my arm like you're trying to get my attention.


NUMBER 2 - I hate feeling like I'm talking to myself. Drives me absolutely batty when people interrupt me to talk about something unrelated, or they just aren't paying attention to what I'm saying.

NUMBER 3 - Procrastinating. I hate procrastinating. Take for instance this blog post, which should have gone up hours ago, but didn't go up. Or the thing I promised a friend that didn't get made. I opted to sleep instead of doing these things. Though I suppose I needed the sleep.

There are a lot of things I find mildly upsetting, loud talkers, exaggerators, liars, not having my MP3 player, strangers talking to me, bad public bathroom etiquette, etc. etc. etc.

I'd go on further, but I just don't have the time. *sigh*

No comments: