Tuesday, September 14, 2010

In which Tryph is inspired

Day 10 – An Inspiration

There are two main sources of 'inspiration' that I find that I have. And two different types to be honest.

The first is my dreams. I find that my dreams give me the basis for a number of my creative endeavors. Also some of my nightmares (much like the one I had the other night) drive me to make the changes I have to make in order to make sure they don't become my reality.

This is going to sound trite, but I assure you with all honesty it's very very true.

My friends are a pretty big inspiration to me.

I have spent the last year or so surrounding myself with creative and wonderful friends who push me to do more, to be more, to want more... simply by being who they are. I have to create to keep up with them. I don't want to be the only person who doesn't have anything fun to share at the party, you know?

So yeah, that's my inspiration.

No comments: