Monday, September 13, 2010

In which Tryph is a believer

Day 09 – Your beliefs


There are a lot of things I believe in, and a lot of things that I don't believe in too. I'll try to not get TOO soapboxy/ranty and give you a few high overviews of the things that I do believe in.

Faith - I believe in something, but what I don't really know. I'm of the thought that our present beings couldn't handle what's out there. I believe that science is the basis of everything, but that there is a basis to science, if that makes sense. It does to me.

fortune telling - I've got a mixed up grouping of ideas with this one. I think more often than not things like tarot cards tell you things you already know, but they message it in such a way that you take notice of what's being said. I'm a tarot reader.

Ghosts - I believe in 'em. Sort of. When I think of what most people consider to be ghosts, I think are simply an echo of something that happened long ago.

Technology - It hates me.

rockstars - I think that everyone has one inside and that they'll be a lot happier if they let it out. Also, I don't think saying that you have a rockstar inside of you is any better or worse than saying you have a goddess inside of you. Personally, the idea of calling myself a 'goddess' makes my inner rockstar cringe. I'd rather have a happy rockstar to a cringey goddess rockstar.

Friends - I believe in my friends, who they are, who they can be, who they want to be and that they... care about me.

I believe that... the hardest thing in the world is to live in it.

Yeah I totally stole a buffy line there, but it's true. My life has been harder than anyone could imagine, and yet I'm still here and I'm still living. And I'm not only living these days, I'm beginning to THRIVE. I've pretty much accepted that my life isn't ever going to be easy, and it's not going to be what I dreamed it would be. BUT, it is what it is, and I've got to make the best of what I have. So I'll minimize the bad, and maximize the good.

And that's all I've got for now. I'm sure there's more beliefs to cover, but... *shrug*

No comments: