Friday, September 10, 2010

in which tryph has a precious...

Day 08 – A precious item

So yeah, I'm kind of dumb. Or just overtired, but the end result is the same.

I didn't finish this post before I left for work today. I napped, or tried to, but that is a whole different story.

Anyhow, I'm now on my first of two busses listening to Sarah Slean and writing this.

So, precious item.

I can't say I have any one item that I couldn't replace, but I suppose they are still precious all the same.

There are two, well three, thigs that I don't think I'd know how to live without even though I COULD replace them.

They are my phone (currently mister Frankie) and my computer (well, two computers but I *could* go back to only having one).

Both the phone and the computers are my way to stay connected with my world, and my friends. And the computers have a lot of data that is absolutely integral to my life. Music, photos, writing,and a few other things too. But data isn't an item, so I choose the device that holds the data.

So yeah, that's the lame post for today, and I'll fix any spelling errors and formatting issues when I get home later.

Less than three you all, faithful readers.

No comments: