Monday, September 6, 2010

In which Tryph changes the rules a little bit

So, today was supposed to be the big 'introduction' but I had a brainwave and decided to add a little something to this.

I've decided, I'll be doing this over a 6 (well, just over 6, I'll get to that in a sec) week stretch. This means I'll stick to my standard Monday through Friday posting schedule.

Why do I say this is going to take me a little more than 6 weeks? Well, simply because of yesterdays post (explaining what I'm doing) and today's post (adding how I'm modifying this exercise) mean it'll take me 6 weeks and 2 days to complete.

SO... for the remaining 3 days to round out week 7, I propose this.

Ask me questions. I'm hoping that there are at least 3 people out there who want to know something that I haven't already covered. There are no restrictions regarding what you can and cannot ask, but I will say this. I can't promise I won't be evasive in answers that I deem to be too sensitive in nature, but even with that, if you know how to read between my lines you may be able to glean the truth in what I have to say.

SO... feel free to tweet, text, email, PM, facebook or smoke signal me questions over the next 6 weeks.



No comments: