Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In which Tryph tries to find her voice

I've never been the kind of person without words.

I'm a writer, a communicator. Words are sort of my thing.

When I was depressed, I'd write.
When I was happy, I'd write.
When something terrible happened, I'd write.

At some point in the last 10 years, I lost half my voice.

I could only write 'life' stuff, these blogs.

I started to find my voice again... and I will get back there. For now though...

I'll just do the best I can.

Bear with me, I promise things'll get better :)

2 comments:

Maddie said...

no pushing ur voice is there its just a bit hushed..besides ur good at life stuff perhaps u should write a memoir? or may be seek a jod as a columnist?

Tryphyna said...

I'd love to write a memoir... I've been told that I've managed to stay fairly well balanced, even with the hand life dealt me.

As for columnist... perhaps one day. Journalism in this country is a bad business to be in these days. So many people laid off this year alone!

Thanks for being crazy awesome, by the way :)