Friday, August 27, 2010

In which Tryph takes a little peek...

so, being sick and rather grumpy this week, I'm kind of at a loss for topics to write about.

So I figured I'd tackle a topic that's kind of run around in my head for a while.

Underpants, underoos, panties, etc.

I want to know what your thoughts are, and whether or not you deem them a fashion accessory.

I've known people who couldn't bear the thought of NOT wearing undies out.
I've known people who hate the the fact that undies leave big pantie lines.
I've known people who swear by thongs.
I've known people who hate the very idea of thongs.
I've known people who select their undies to match their outfit.
I've known people who wouldn't wear a pair of panties that didn't match their bra.
Or people who claim that lace undies should only be worn on special occasions.

I figure, since I'm asking for your input and ideas into what YOUR thoughts on undies are... I should tell you mine.

I'm all about the ROCKSTAR, but you already know that. I think that panties, or the lack there of, are the base layer of dressing like a rockstar. In short, if you're wearing sexy panties, you're going to feel sexy. If you're wearing Granny panties, you're going to feel comfy, but perhaps lack some of the confidence and power you COULD muster.

so yeah... I know some of you are going to be, uncomfortable disclosing their pantie choices, but I'd love it if you let me know what your thoughts are on panties in general.

less than three... now more than ever.

2 comments:

TheFashionationLife said...

Check out my blog.

http://fashionationlife.blogspot.com/

Brown Man said...

I'M A YOUNG & ASPIRING TATTOO ARTIST
Check Me Out
http://brownmantattoos.blogspot.com/