Monday, August 23, 2010

In which Tryph is a touch disappointed


Last Wednesday I booked the day off work, and headed into the city. (the real city, not the overgrown town I call a city around here, I went to Toronto)

There were 2 reasons I headed to the city. The first being Android Lust, the second being to hang out with one of my oldest friends, LLV.

the day, my friends, was pretty awesome. We window shopped, we had sushi, and I got to wonder around the city I absolutely adore.

Why was I a touch disappointed? Because as we got to the venue to make sure we got a good place to watch the show from... they were posting a notice on the door. Long story short, they got caught up at the Canadian/US border and didn't manage to make it over.

BUT... I got to hang out with LLV a little more, and spent some time getting to know her lovely puppy, Miss Sophie. She's an adorable little animal, even if she was fascinated by my skirt and kept trying to eat it.

Anyhow, since this is Monday and it's a personal requirement of mine to provide you with music, I highly recommend giving Android Lust a listen... if you like gothy industrial music. And even if you don't, you might love the things that Shikhee does with her voice. I'm telling you, she blows me away.

Let me know what you think, faithful readers.

Less than three

No comments: