Friday, August 13, 2010

In which Tryph is a hot mamma


first and foremost... Happy Birthdays go out to 2 of the most important boys in my world, my little man, aka THE BOY CHILD and Matthew Mojo.

They were born 31 years apart, and have both made a huge impact on my life. I am a better person for having known them.

Moving on!

I am coming to accept that I *might* be pretty.

Anyhow, I figured I'd share a picture with you from earlier this year, I was wearing an outfit that I felt particularly comfortable and confident in.

I'm wearing my short black corduroy skirt (I say short because it exposes my knees), my black lace arm warmers, and my J!nx Cake is a lie shirt. Not shown are my black tights and my black 8 hole docs.

On my head, adding to my geekish glee, is my headcrab.

I felt extra geekish, and extra awesome in this outfit, and it's fairly standard for me to go out wearing something like that.

I'm kind of awesome like that.

So yeah, not much more on my 'style' world today.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

lov it and many happy returns2the boys!