Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In which Tryph Introduces herself

Day 1 - Introduce yourself

This is easy and hard all at the same time. There are a lot of things to cover off, but at the same time, I'm a pretty simple person.

That's me.

The long and short of it is simple. I'm a 20something (until may) mother of one, who has been married for her entire adult life. I'm a photographer, a writer, a sometimes jewelry maker and seamstress. I have a mild internet addiction, and friends all around the world.

Most importantly, I'm socially awkward and drink a lot of coffee.

Oh, I also have a penchant to swear like a trucker, but I do try to curtail that. My son has a swear jar, and I have to PAY for the privilege to swear.

I love hats, and need more.

And my favorite nickname is Bunny. It's short for Jolly Love Bunny, but no one from that era of that nickname is still in my life, so I'll just stick with Bunny.

I'm opinionated, strong willed and bull headed, but I've got a heart of gold and will move heaven and earth to help a friend in need.

I tend to call myself a relic of popular culture. Music, movies, television, books, comics, video games, art, and anything I've not mentioned here are very important to me.

Finally, I may have a heart of gold, but if you break it (and I mean really break it) I'll never give you another chance. Granted it takes A LOT to break my heart, and only 1 person has ever managed that to date.

So yeah, that's me.

No comments: