Wednesday, July 21, 2010

in which Shana lives out loud

I've been lax and remiss when it comes to this blog of late.

Another missed post this week and the 'surprise' left undone.

I can't tell you exactly where my head is, but I can tell you that it's been in the best place it has in years.

In the last 2 weeks I have smiled, grinned and left the house more than ever. I've communicated, reached out and just generally found a huge return to form. Memories of the past, and finding a way to navigate through them can do that...

Anyhow, I've been living out loud. This is good.

Sadly I've neglected this blog. And this just will not do. I hate the fact that I've missed entries. I hate not being on the ball. This blog has been with me through the bad and will be there through the good too.

I plan to keep this blog going, but I'm currently looking for balance. Once the newness of all this fades (And I'm very sure it will) I'll be back and true to form. for now though, bear with me, and know that I love you all, my faithful readers.

Less than 3

1 comment:

eva said...

YAy, go you! And hurrah for smiley social perkiness! Don't worry too much about the blog- it's more important for you to enjoy yourself;)