Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In Which Shana-Marie hasn't been very fair

It occurs to me that I haven't been fair of late.

both with regards to myself, and to those who surround me.

I close myself off, and while I tend to think "my life, my choice, deal with it" I begin to suspect that I have it all wrong. It really comes back to something that someone tried pounding into my head (unsuccessfully at the time) that never quite sank in. But like a fine coffee, sometimes it takes a bit to percolate and get right.

I have big apologies to make, to you, faithful readers, and to you Dearest Knitters*.

I am truly sorry and truly regret not giving you a chance.

I'm not saying I'm going to open the floodgates and let fly the BS crap that's going on. Honestly, there is no real reason to DO that, but what I'm saying is that if I need to reach out, perhaps I will.

If I live life like everyone is going to disappoint me, all I'm going to have is disappointment. And you know what, people ARE going to disappoint me at times. Not everyone IS going to care about the things that I say, but they might. And if I don't give them the chance, they won't.

So before this post gets too circular, I just want to say, I'm sorry everyone. It's a learning process, and I am trying to learn.

*really there aren't knitters, there is no circle, why the hell do you keep mentioning it?!?!

No comments: