Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Which Shana is full of questions

There are many, MANY questions rattling around in my head. Most of which will go unanswered, simply because they will go unasked.

Why won't I ask them?

Well, because I don't see their relevance.

No, that's not *quite* accurate. They're entirely relevant.

The answer given to these questions could cause my path to veer far to the left, or to the right, in the blink of an eye. I say could, but what I mean is would.

And I can't let that happen. I need to stay on a path that is true to ME. I can't let external factors impede or divert me in any way. Even if the path I'm on is leading to the same place that the answers would push me to... well, it would seem somehow cheaper, and less real if I did it that way.

I'm not sure I'm making much sense right now, but tell me people. Are there questions that you leave unasked?

No comments: