Thursday, June 10, 2010

In which Shana has a few blogs

I've mentioned before how I'm a bit of an internet addict, and how I've been sharing my life with the internet since 2001.

Most of the time, I've maintained 1 blog at a time. Never really stretching myself further than that. Until recently.

Currently I have my Live Journal - where in I tend to put more of the day to day rants and real life stuff.
My Dream Journal - where I'll blog my dreams. Kind of self explanatory.
My Tarot Journal - where, when I'm reading tarot, I put my readings, and the various decks that I've got.
My newly recreated Weightloss Journal - because I find that when I hold myself accountable, I'm more likely to succeed.
And this one.

A total of 5 journal/blogs, not including my deviant art, my twitter and my FailBook.

It kind of makes me wonder if I put TOO much of my life out there for internet consumption. But then, each journal/blog has it's own purpose, and role in my life. I don't know, I think it just comes back to me talking WAY too damned much.


No comments: