Monday, June 21, 2010

In which Shana flat out ignores music today

So Anyone who is anyone in the geeking world knows that last week was kind of a huge week.

When I say huge, I mean huge on the epic scale.

It was the week of the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3 as its more commonly called. It's the week we find out about the games and gear that we're all going to drool over for the next year or so. So many really awesome things are coming out that have me crazy excited!

First there was the Force Unleashed 2trailer



Which literally made me bounce up and down in my chair.

Then there is the 3DS which I've been eagerly anticipating for a few months now. I only have a few more months to wait before I can replace my broken old DSLite (I let my niece borrow it last summer, and SOMEHOW the upper screen got stabbed with something. Strange how of the 3 kids who were looking after it, NOT ME broke my toy)

Then the next biggest thing that I was really into was the the segment on F3AR, which far and away blows the attached trailer away, but still, the trailer gives you a taste of what is to come.


I fell in love with F.E.A.R the first time I played it. F.E.A.R. 2 was pretty awesome as well, but I'm telling you F.3.A.R. almost made me pee my pants I was so excited to see what they have for us. CO-OP! I less than three* CO-OP!

Sorry... so yeah, I have no music post this week because I was too busy being a geek. Next week (I think) I'll have not only musicy stuff, but also a whole geeky segment as well. I'm debating though, DnD or Bioshock 2. Both are big on my radar this last little bit....

*blogger hates it when I actually type the symbol for less than, because it expects it to be part of html. It's a pain in my ass really, but you get the picture.
I hope

No comments: