Monday, June 14, 2010

In which it's all 5's today!

Horray! This Post marks 555 posts! Any of you who know me know that I've got a special affinity to prime numbers, 5 being the one I'm most drawn to. And while I know that 555 is decidedly NOT a prime number, it's 3 primes in a row, and I feel like celebrating! This blog has been active for 2.5 years, and I think I'm only just now hitting my stride with it.

Thank you, faithful readers, for sticking with me.

So what I give you are 5 songs that come up in my playlist that all incorporate the number 5 some how. Because I am simply THAT neurotic.

1: Blue Rodeo - 5 Days in May

2: David Bowie - Five Years


3: Radiohead - 2+2=5


4: Massive Attack - Five Man Army



And what list of music devoted to the number 5 would be complete without the Jackson 5?

5: Jackson 5 - ABC

No comments: