Friday, May 7, 2010

In which Shana supposes that Fridays are for fashion

It fits this week again, because I'm going to talk about something that I just saw on TV... and it kind of gave me a WTF moment.

I'm talking about the 'booty pop'

Watch this.



I get padded bras. I don't like them (for myself) but I understand them.

The padding in the bra comes mostly from UNDER the breast, helping to lift them, and create more cleavage. If the bra is fitted correctly, it can make a really big difference in the look of a girls boobs.

And this Booty Pop thinger says that it works on the same concept. Adding a little padding to create more junk in the trunk.

But here's the thing.

The padding is at the TOP of the butt. Which okay, so it makes your cheeks look like they're a little higher. But there's no actual lift, and if anyone ACTUALLY looks at your ass, it's going to look kind of weird and lumpy.

like you've got ginormus tumors at the top of your ass.

You can kind of see it in the promo pictures here... and if you just glance her butt does look bootilicious but, if you look closely it just looks, weird.

there was a girl on the TV that I saw who had a larger butt. So her butt REALLY looked lumpy with the booty pop on.

I don't know, would any of you want to stuff your pants to make your butt look prettier?

1 comment:

eva said...

How embarrassing it must be if someone finds out that one is wearing extra butt padding!? I have a friend who bought one of these as a christmas present for his brother. I doubt it ever got worn:P