Thursday, May 13, 2010

In which Shana has a sinus infection

And her blog automation failed.

And when I say blog automation, I mean I didn't finish any of the posts I intended to automate.

Yeah, Yesterday was going to be about my mom googling me, and today was going to be about gaming. And sadly, both posts are still in the drafts 'heap' waiting to be finished.

Sadly though, I suspect they won't be finished until sometime next week so you get a filler entry, simply because I'm a) hating on my female body, and b) I have sinus pain (there is a reason c - it's basically that I rather stupidly thought it was a good idea to listen to an album end over end that I shouldn't listen to alone at all, let alone end over end. It makes me think about things and question my faith in humanity and stuff). Both of these are leading to me not spending time on my computer... well, I'm lurking a bit, but not so much interacting.

I have attempted to play a few PC games though, which I haven't done in a while. They mostly make me motionsick so I don't play anything for very long.

Anyhow, to make this entry suck a tiny bit less, here's a picture of... me with a headcrab on my head.

No comments: