Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In which Shana... well is just going to let the words fly

I'm tired of writing about bullshit stuff like drama, and choices and problems. I'm tired of being melodramatic, and talking about feelings. I'm tired of it all, and while the battle will continue to wage within my life... I need this space to get back to what it's SUPPOSED to be about.

God only knows what that is these days.

Because you know what? The world is always going to think what it thinks, acts how it acts, and hate what it hates. Nothing I say or do here is EVER going to change that. And on the subject of the crap I put myself through (unnecessarily)... well I just don't want to go there.

Because it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER!

The drama will end when I MAKE it end. This space here, will be filled with LESS BULLSHIT when I STOP typing it.

So there.