Friday, April 9, 2010

In Which Shana is thankful for batch posting

When isn't my life full of drama and BS... but these last few weeks have been tougher than some.

I don't want to get into it publicly yet, mostly because so much is up in the air, and the crossroads I keep alluding to is still a place that I'm standing.

Anyhow, I'm no stranger to writing blog posts well before they actually drop on the blog, I've done it for holidays, or just because inspiration struck me at an inopportune time (i.e. after getting out of the shower).

This week though... It's been straight up avoidance. At the point that I'm writing this, I'm currently in hiding, from the world.

Part of it is the events I call the crossroads, and part of it is PMS I'm sure.

I am hoping that by the time this blog drops, I'll be feeling a little bit better, and will be able to be back to blogging about things other than cross roads and love for a while. But we'll have to see.

No comments: