Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In which Shana is NOT a Gleetard

About a year ago, the show Glee hit my radar.

I did not take any time to watch it at that point, but I knew of its existence.

My mother watches it, a number of people on Twitter watch it, and a few of my friends watch it. And when they described it to me, it really sounded like something I would be able to get behind 110%.

But I didn't bother try looking at it at all until sometime last week.

And it was not a show I enjoyed.

I liked the cheerleading coach character (but then Jane Lynch is made of win). I like the premise, high school show choir. But I hated the way it all went together. The students seemed like terrible caricatures of highschool kids. The teachers were over the top. And it was just WAY too dramatic if you ask me.

I don't know... I went into watching teh show with high expectations, but felt terribly let down.

And that's all I've got right now.

No comments: