Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The teenage years part 13

There has been ONE time in my life that I dated someone younger than me.

Well, sort of two, but the first one DOES NOT COUNT.

Anyhow... we'll call him YM1 (young man 1). I suppose I should tell PXBv.2's story first, but I'm thinking about YM1 so I'm going to go with this.

YM1 was a part of the theatre group.

I didn't (and still don't) drive, so he used to offer to drive me home. He was about a year or so younger than me(I was 18 at this point). Anyhow we got to talking, and at some point he kissed me.

YM1 hardly warrants mentioning, because it wasn't much of anything, but it's my story.

Anyhow... we used to sneak backstage and kiss.

In the end it proved to be a bad idea. Once the show was done, we didn't see each other again. I wound up emailing him to say that I thought we shouldn't date. He agreed in such a way that he made it seem like his idea.

I never again dated someone from my theatre group.

No comments: