Monday, February 22, 2010

In which Shana is at a loss for words

Currently I have several half written blog drafts.

None of them are well thought out or cohesive. Granted, a lot of my posts aren't cohesive or well thought out, but these posts just aren't going where I want to go.

There's been depressive rambling about not leaving the house ever again unless I HAVE to, not that I really leave the house often now.

And a post about followers and following.

Oh, lets not forget the post where I talk about how I feel slighted about something that I have NO right feeling slighted over. Just because I see something one way, doesn't mean that other people do.

Or the post about fitting in, and not fitting in.

And one about giving up, and selling my camera.

Nothing comes out the way I want it to.

Needless to say I'm a fucking mess and I have no words. This weekend was depressing. I haven't been out socially in 3 weeks or so, and don't anticipate this changing any time soon.

Not that THAT point has anything to do with what I've written.

Maybe I just need some coffee.

1 comment:

eva said...

DON'T sell your camera! Have you tried Moodgym? I can't remember if I suggested it for you. I've been using it lately and I find it really helpful. here's the link: http://moodgym.anu.edu.au/welcome