Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In which Shana is not sure...

So, I'm sort of wanting to play Borderland right now (read, REALLY REALLY WANT TO) but I can't because I stupidly decided to run a virus scan. I figure since it's already running, I'm invested.

So I'll take a little time to tell you all about the wunderful games I got this year. Steam has been good to me, yes it has!

Between Christmas Presents, Pre-Christmas Presents, Boxing Day Presents, and Random Game purchase, I've gotten a fair amount of games this last month. I figure I'll take the next few weeks to talk about them, maybe review them a bit (if I ever get around to playing them and NOT Borderlands)

Anyhow, new(ly purchased/given) games are

  • Defense Grid: The Awakening
  • Ghostbusters
  • Max Payne (Oldie but a goodie)
  • Max Payne 2 (same as the last)
  • Torchlight
  • Trine
  • World of Goo
  • Dragon Age
  • Wrath (of the Lich King)
  • Borderlands (obviously)
  • Raving Rabbids tv - WII
  • Sonic and Mario at the Winter Olympics - WII

And there are games from last year(or before) that I still need to play through.

  • FEAR 2 (I'm mostly done, but it's hella scary)
  • Doom 3
  • Quake 4
  • Gears of War (got mostly done and then Twoie crashed hard, so progress was lost)
  • Fallout 3 (I'm done the main game, it's the DLC that I'm working on now)
  • Oblivion (this is a big maybe. The game made me ragey all over)
  • (I'm not putting the Witcher down, because I have decided once and for all that I hate it)

And the games I want to get this year

  • Arkham Asylum
  • Bioshock 2 (not out yet)
  • Mass Effect 2 (not out yet)
  • And anything else that tickles my fancy.

I don't suspect I'll be getting many, if any games too soon, except Bioshock 2(*fingers crossed*, in Feb), but that's just because I'm super excited about it.

So that's my year in geek.

1 comment:

IonnKorr said...

Nice Blog!

Greetings from Greece!