Thursday, January 21, 2010

In which Shana has nothing

for realz.

I thought I had cached a blog entry for today, but it would seem that I have not. I only found this out when I clicked on my blog and saw yesterdays post. so um... yeah...

I went shopping yesterday, first with a friend, and then with my mom. Didn't buy anything while out with my friend, because it would seem that I lost my bank card. I have NO idea where it could be. But then, beyond looking in my purse, I haven't really looked anywhere else. I bet it's in the pocket of something.

But when I met up with my mom, she lent me cash (knowing we'd hit up the bank later) and I got myself some new skirts. I really NEED pants, as I only have one pair that I can wear comfortably.

I have several pairs that I could wear, but as I got lazy during the last 9 months of last year, I gained all the weight I had lost back, and I get these awful muffintops, that are awful. I know there are some women who don't mind having their flesh hanging over the top of their pants, but I can't handle that, so I'd rather not wear pants at all. Anyhow, I have skirts to wear, and they're pretty sexy if you ask me!

Anyhow, they're shorter than most of the skirts I have, around knee length or a little shorter, and they're cute. One of them is even red!

Oh, and I also found some really cool tights. They're black, with red dots on them. Or red with black dots. I think it's the latter, not the former. Anyhow, they're super duper cute.

And I want to get my hair done again.

yea, disjointed, pointless post, but this is what happens when I blog and I'm still drinking my coffee.

No comments: