Thursday, December 3, 2009

In which Shana needs a disco ball

I already told you that we went Christmas shopping this weekend.

I may or may not have indicated that we dragged my 8 year old with us.

Anyhow, long story short, he saw a display in a store and decided he wanted a disco ball for his room.

I swear to you, this boy is FAR too much like me for his own good. For years and years I wanted nothing more than Christmas lights and a disco ball in my room. I am pretty sure that if I had found a disco ball, my mom would have found a way to veto me putting it up. Much like she did when I told her I was going to get Christmas lights.

Anyhow, long story short (again) I have to find him a disco ball.

Probably not for Christmas, unless I can find one super duper cheap, (we're done shopping for him...) but at some point in the next year.

My boy will have a disco ball in his room.

Why am I so insistent on this?

Because I Am An Awesome Mom!

1 comment:

eva said...

A disco ball would be an awesome present.. I bet you'd sneak into his room when he was away though, to have some disco-time of your own;)