Thursday, November 12, 2009

In which Shana writes on her body

I'm not going to acknowledge yesterday's lack of a post.

Instead, I'm just going to jump into this one.

Today is TWLOHA (To write Love On Her Arms) day.

There really isn't a lot that I can say on the subject. Well, no there is. I have a long history of self inflicted injuries, depression and a suicide attempt or two, but at the same time, this isn't for me. I know I have love in my life, and I know that there are people who reach out to me.

This is for you. For any of you out there who need this, who need to reach out to someone, or wish they reach back. I have love for you. Reach for me, and I'll be there. In a heartbeat.

and contact deets for anyone who ever just needs a voice, a friend, a hug, or someone to listen. I'm here, any time.

I'm on MSN - Tryphyna at hotmail dot com
And gmail - tryphyna at gmail dot com
and I tweet - tryphyna

And facebook, search me out by my name and there I am.


And Finally I leave you with this....



3 comments:

eva said...

I don't use facebook much, but next time I log in I will go and add you:)

eva said...

I was just about to befriend you on facebook and then realized that I have no idea what your last name is so I couldn't find you!

Shana-Marie said...

lol... No last name on facebook. I'm simply Shana Marie :-p

I had problems in the past with my internet life becoming gossip for my reallife life so I tend to disconnect the two as much as possible.