Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In which Shana geeks out a day later

This week's geek is all about gadgets, and my love for them.

I am a geeky gadgety girl. I may not be on the cutting edge, although I would love to be, but I am in the know for a lot of the newer toys that come out.

This weekend I got a new toy that I have wanted for years. I got my first Blackberry.

*glee*

The hubs dunked a phone in the washer, and it died. This phone was replaced by his brother's hand me down. The second phone, also took a ride in the washing machine, and died. So, we decided to get a new phone.

We looked at replacing his phone, and then we looked at getting me a blackberry, and found that we could get one for me for the same price or cheaper than getting him one. So we ordered, and I handed over my phone.

It took some work to get it working. First the unlocked phone was not unlocked. Then my provider put an Iphone plan on my blackberry, but once they got their act together, it's working like a charm.

I've only had it working since Friday night, but I'm telling you, there is no way in heaven or earth that I will ever go back to a non-smart phone again. I am in love with all of it's wonderful features.

The hubs says that I'm one of those people now. I tend to have my phone glued to my hand. And you know what? I'm totally okay with that.

No comments: