Friday, October 30, 2009

In other news...

I suspect a hiatus is in order for me.

My life seems to be in self destruct mode, and I'm not handling it well. I figure my options are to a) spew it on the internet or b) take some downtime for me.

I sincerely think that option B is the better one for me to take. I've taken option A before and it tends to wind up making things worse. On the one hand, I get real time feedback from people, and that is very helpful and wonderful. On the other hand, there are people out there that I wish were there for me, who seem absent, and it leaves a gaping hole.

At any rate, I think I'm going to convert to paper journaling for the next little bit to hopefully get my ducks in order, and maybe find some stability.

Thanks for understanding.

2 comments:

eva said...

I often take a break with socializing when I have a lot on my mind. I don't know if it's good or bad, only that it's pretty normal. I hope you'll manage to be your own best friend while all this stress is going on!! With being your own best friend, I mean that we're often able to treat other people better than ourselves. So it's sometimes good to treat oneself the way one would have treated a good friend; without judging but with a lot of respect, kindness, encouragement-..

Good luck to you and Little Man!!! :)

Maddie said...

oh i dont believe in luck but i hope god is with you. you`re a wonderful person and im sure people on ur end know that.