Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another day and I'm still not blogging

Things are still... tough.

I'm hoping the worst has already happened, but knowing my luck, I doubt it.

Anyhow, I've made up my mind to call F.A.C.S. (Family and Children's Services, our equivalent to Children's Aid) today. Simply put, my son obviously needs something that I am incapable of providing. I need to make sure he has the best chance in life possible, no matter what the personal cost might be.

By the time this post drops, I will have already made the call, and as such, there will be no talking me out of this action.

Before I close this post, I'd like to thank those out there who cared enough to send me whatever support you could. The Internet has been a wonderful place, and while I hate drama, I'm glad that while I go through this, I have great friends online to give me the helping hand I have, and will need in the days to come.

No comments: