Monday, September 21, 2009

In which Shana wants more holes in her head

I want to get my ears pierced again.

I've blogged before about the two holes I have in my tiny little lobes, but I want more. I like the way they look.

I've toyed with a lot of ideas, and I've decided that between my two ears, I want to get my Helix, Rook, Tragus, Conch and my Industrial pierced at some point.

I think it'd be silly to have them all done in one ear, so I think I want the industrial and the tragus on one side, and the helix, rook and conch in the other. In addition to the two holes in each lobe I already have.

I kind of want another lobe hole there too, that way I can have multiple sets of studs in, since my lower lobe holes are way too large for studs anymore.

I'm also contemplating a lip piercing, I just need to convince myself that I wouldn't look trashy with one.

So tell me, what are your thoughts on piercings and what kinds of holes do you have in your head, or want in your head?


1) Helix/Cartilage, 2) Industrial, 3) Rook, 4) Daith, 5) Tragus, 6) Snug, 7) Conch, 8) Anti-Tragus, 9) Lobe

3 comments:

eva said...

I think it sounds like a good combination! On my left ear, I have a helix, a conch and two lobe piercings. And on the other ear I've only got one lonely lobe piercing. I'm planning on adding an industrial and a tragus. And probably more lobe ones, as I can easily do them myself with a needle. I also have a nose piercing and have been thinking of a micro dermal around my eye somewhere or a vertical lip labret, but I doubt I'll get one. Lip piercings in general are super-sexy, but I wouldn't want to get anything that makes eating or kissing difficult. Oh and I've also looked at medusas, I think they're really cool.

CarynSKA said...

Very cool stuff! I can't seem to stop getting my ears pierced. I've got a lobe and a cartilage piercing on one side, and two lobes and cartilage half way up my other ear.
Plus, I've got a labret piercing, and I don't think it looks trashy at all!

Shana-Marie said...

Eva - if you ever get a subderman, let me know... they scare the crap out of me!

Both Eva and Caryn - I'd say that the majority of people I've met with liprings were kind of trashy... But then, I think that had more to do with their personalities and other things about them, than simply their piercing.