Friday, August 7, 2009

In which Shana Breaks Radio Silence

Yes I am aware that this is not a radio, and that I in fact have not had radio silence, nor have I been silent on the Internet.

The point still remains, that I have been rather quieter than usual.

There is one simple reason for this. I am depressed, and while this is not a new idea, I am deeper into this depression than I have been in a long long time. I really just don't want to bring my blog down into that.

Now, I'm not above bring my depression to the blog... it's just, that this time feels different than before. Though it always seems to be different...

The bottom line is... I just don't want to bring my blog down. I don't want to be the girl I always was, the one who always had some kind of drama or sadness going on and on all the time. I just don't want to be her for a while, and if that means I need to be quiet for now... then I'll be quiet for now.

Sometimes you hear best in the silence.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Boo! ::Hoping that scared you out of your depression::

I'm sorry to hear that you're so down lately... I've been having my struggles with depression and such lately, too.

Shana-Marie said...

EEEEHhhh!!1!!

you're back! Yaay!

I missed you!