Thursday, July 23, 2009

In which Shana muses on drama

I'm used to being the center of my own dramatic world.

Even when I had real life friends, there was always some huge fight between the hubs and I or other random drama in my life to keep me there.

And I'm realizing now that perhaps there would have been less drama if I was less selfish.

Now, there are two people I talk to on MSN on a fairly regular basis. One I talk to every day and the other I talk to once every couple of days. One is male, the other is female. There is one common denominator in both of them though.

Intense situations in their lives. This isn't to say that there's a bunch of drama, or bs going on here, I'm merely commenting that I am remarkably drama free lately. I hadn't noticed before the last couple of weeks just how undramatic life had been.

Hell, the worst fight the hubby and I have had lately was over where to eat dinner, or who put the mustard on the wrong shelf of the fridge. Not really newsworthy stuff.

I think I rather like being outside of all the drama. It's quite nice.

No comments: